Things You Can Do at Home to Deal with Excessive Sweating
Excessive sweating, also called hyperhidrosis, is a problem for many people of United States. Approximately 8 million Americans suffer from the condition. These people can sweat between four and five times more than the typical individual. The most common form of his condition is referred to as primary focal hyperhidrosis. Between one at 3% of the American population are impacted. Because this is such a problem, many hyperhidrosis products have been introduced.
Iontophoresis was developed about a half-century ago to stop hyperhidrosis. Iontophoresis machines can’t be used to stop excessive body sweating. Treatment with an ontophoresis device typically requires between six and 10 treatments to work. Treatments typically take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Many people who suffer from excessive sweating tried many different hyperhidrosis products to deal with the issue. Some look to natural remedies rather than hyperhidrosis products that contain chemicals. These are a few of the home remedies people used to control excessive sweating.
- Drink more tomato juice. There are a lot of benefits to drinking fresh tomato juice. By fresh tomato juice, this means just tomato juice. Not different tomato juice cocktail such as V8, which has a lot of salt. Some people report drinking a glass of fresh tomato juice everyday helps with hyperhidrosis.
- Add different vinegars to your diet. Taking one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with two teaspoons of natural vinegar three times a day can stop hyperhidrosis. This mixture needs to be consumed on an empty stomach. Consume it either one hour before eating or one hour after.
- Drink more herbal tea. Sage tea has been used to treat a variety of ailments and problems. The sage itself is full of important B vitamins and magnesium. These are useful in supporting immune system, nervous system and have been shown to cut down on sweat gland activity. Take some sage leaves and place them in warm water. Let the water cool and drink. If excessive sweating from your underarms Is your problem, this may help. Another good herbal tea that works for excessive sweating is green tea. It is important to get the actual herbs as many teas, have caffeine. Caffeine itself can cause sweating.
- Rub the area with potato. This is one of the easiest remedies for hyperhidrosis. While it is not considered one of the hyperhidrosis products, it can work. Slice up a potato and rub the slice on the areas on your body where you experience hyperhidrosis.
- Try some witch hazel. Witch hazel has many uses around the home for health and beauty. It works as a great antiperspirant and astringent. It can be used on acne to try that out for areas of the body that experience and excessive sweating. This is one of the best natural hyperhidrosis products.
- Try some coconut oil. Coconut oil can be used forgot 1 million things around the home. One use is to mix it with camphor and apply it to the areas that are problematic because of excessive sweating. To need about 10 grams of camphor and a bowl of liquid coconut oil. Coconut oil can also be used other moisturizer, for cooking, for burn relief, dental pain and as an antiaging product. If you do not currently have this in your home, you should get some.
- Use tea tree oil. Like witch hazel, tea tree oil is a natural stringent. When used on areas of your body prone to excessive sweating it will reduce that within several days. This is another essential oil that has many uses around the home. It is often put in hair and skin products for a number of reasons. It can also be used to clean and disinfect many areas of the home. People often take it when camping because it next for a great insect repellent because bugs hate it.
- Use baking soda and cornstarch to control under arm swelling. Mix some baking soda and cornstarch and apply that to the underarms after they have been cleaned and thoroughly drive. You can leave this mixture on your skin for 30 minutes and wash it off. If you like you can add in the social realm such as tea tree oil to make a natural deodorant.
These natural remedies can help with excessive sweating..