When life gets hard, you find out what you are made of. If you have recently been involved in an accident that limits your mobility this may be true for you right now. What are you doing to be your best self and to push through and to be strong? Are you finding a way to give yourself grace and lean on your support system? Are you looking for different kinds of options to deal with your pain and get back to your normal routines. Relying on your own personal grit and realizing who in your life has the biggest arms and the most caring hearts will get your a long ways toward your goals, but you may also need some professional advice and services if you are struggling to be as active as you have been in the past.
Fortunately, with the help of an experienced provider you may find that the chiropractic benefits available may help you on the road to recovery sooner rather than later. Chiropractor services can not only help people after they have been injured in an accident, but also after they have experienced an injury that is caused by repetitive movements from work or a favorite sport. In fact, to understand the chiropractic benefits that you might be missing out on it might be in your best interest to seek chiropractic care for sports injuries or to search for a chiropractor for accident victims.
Is Your Back Pain Keeping You from Being Your Best Self?
The latest research indicates that as many as 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time, so it should come as no surprise that many people are looking to see if chiropractic benefits can help them get the relief that they need to work full time, as well as to enjoy the activities that they like the most. Whether your back pain is the result of an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or you are simply paying the price of a lifetime of repetitive motion, there are many times when chiropractic benefits are the solution you are looking for.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when back or other pains limits a person’s life and the times when chiropractic care can provide the solution:
- Injured workers are 28 times less likely to have spinal surgery if the first point of contact is a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), rather than a surgeon. For this reason alone, it is important to consider all of the available options uf you have back pain that is limiting your productivity.
- A recent study indicated that treatment for low back pain initiated by a DC costs as much as 20% less than when started a MD.
- Approximately 28% of adults with low back pain report limited activity due to a chronic condition.
- 50% of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year, so there are many times when this pain limits their productivity.
- 80% of people will experience a back problem at some time.
- Back pain is the leading cause of disability in Americans under the age of 45.
There are times in life when the support of our friends and our own personal grit can help us navigate some pretty challenging situations. There are other times, however, when it is important to seek the help of a professional if physical pain is keeping you from getting the rest that you need or from completing everyday tasks that you enjoy. Turing to a chiropractor may allow you to live the pain free life you deserve and to find a way to be as active as you want to be.
Once you realize that Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs) are utilized by all 32 National Football League teams in optimizing the functionality, endurance and overall conditioning of professional football players, then you might realize that they have something to offer you as well. When it comes to the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal strain injuries, including low back pain, neck pain, strains to hamstrings and quadriceps, and whiplash, football players have some very high needs. If chiropractic care works for them, why would it not work for you as well?