Finding a Way to Feel Confident About Your Appearance Can Help You in the Long Run
How you look matters.
Whether you are considering a scar revision or a hair transplant, you likely understand the value in feeling confident about how you look when it comes to interacting with friends and family members, as well as work associates and people who you are just meeting for the very first time.
You may be someone who spends a full 90 minutes getting ready every morning or you may be the kind of person who is ready to walk out the door just 10 minutes after getting out of bed, but you likely make sure that you catch a glimpse of yourself in at least one or two mirrors a day. If you do not like what you see when you spot your reflection, you may be less likely to feel confident about yourself.
Fortunately, hair transplants and other cosmetic procedures can help you feel better about yourself every day as you head our the door. Consider some of these facts and figures about the services that hair loss specialists offer that can help you feel the best every single day when you look in the mirror:
- Before it becomes cosmetically visible, half of a man’s head of hair can already be gone.
- By the age of 35, 66% of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- 85% of men have significantly thinning hair by the age of 50.
- 35 million men in the U.S. alone are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or a combination of the two.
- Before hair loss or balding takes effect, a strand of hair grows for two to six years and then goes into a resting phase for several months, and then falls out.
- 95% of hair loss in men is attributed to Androgenetic Alopecia or common male pattern baldness.
Being successful is often a combination of both skill and confidence. Whether it is in your personal life or your professional dealings, feeling good about how you look can help you make the best first impression. For many people, hair transplants are a way to make sure that look and feel your best.