Do You Have Your Yearly Exam Scheduled?
As soon as you turned the family calendar to the month of November you remembered that you needed to reschedule your gynecologist appointment. Although you made sure that you made the appointment last year following your last exam, as you look at the calendar for the new month you realized that you would not be able to keep the appointment that you made, but you also knew that you would be certain to get a new appointment scheduled as soon as he possible.
Whether you are seeking an appointment with a gynecologist or are looking for an appointment to discuss gastric bypass surgery or knee replacement surgery, finding the right doctor is important. From women?s health services to orthopedic services, knowing who to call for your appointment can help you find the health solutions and options that you are looking for.
consider some of these facts and figures about the health care industry and the services that many patients are in search of:
- Unfortunately, only 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day. This means that one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity they need on a weekly basis.
- As a result of the lack of exercise, 54% of U.S. adults are currently trying to reduce their weight.
- 39.6% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes.
- Unfortunately, 59% of chronic-pain sufferers reported on their overall ability to be able to enjoy life.
- 80% of adults experience low back pain at some point in their lifetimes, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- The U.S. will need an additional 52,000 more primary care physicians by the year 2025 to meet the nation’s healthcare needs, according to current data.
Every month that you turn the calendar it is important to look over all of the scheduled appointments that you have coming up. Making sure that you make it into scheduled doctor’s appointments can help you keep track of your health and the other options. From making new appointments with a doctor who can help you take control of your weight loss to going for your once a year appointment with your gynecologist, the way that you care for yourself will help you determine your future.